Farming, farm, gardening, rural, agrarian, horticultural, rustic, floricultural, arboricultural, agronomical; We couldn't find direct synonyms for the term agricultural technology.
:-) Lookup Another Word? Translation type: Word to be translated: Translated sentences containing 'agricultural' Beekeeping is an agricultural activity whose final product is honey. .
Monetary policy mainly involves making changes to the interest rate. The process of loosening and turning the soil is called ploughing (tilling).
Synonyms & Similar Words Relevance agriculture cultivation gardening horticulture husbandry agribusiness farmwork agronomy culture tillage aquaculture pastoralism agroecology agroforestry hydroponics pomology arboriculture sharecropping mixed farming monoculture aquiculture animal husbandry farming 2 of 3 adjective as in agricultural. European word translator.
Quite poor, isn't it? However, the condition has improved slightly in the second half of 2015.
fc-falcon">Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver "Do agricultural work".
Start for free now!.
class="algoSlug_icon" data-priority="2">Web. Aspirin SYNONYMS: Salicylic acid acetate CAS NO.
SOD'S LAW This is another name for Murphy's Law - whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.
Phrases that contain the word agriculture: See agriculture used in context: 1 rhyme, several books and articles.
A distinct semantic group was constituted by Suffixes not only modified the lexical meaning of the word but could refer it to another part of By adding another suffix -e the adjective was turned into an adverb: freondlic - freondlice 'friendly, in a.
Best synonyms for 'agriculture' are 'farming', 'cultivation' and 'agribusiness'. Solid MS Office knowledge ( Word , Excel and Outlook); Strong customer focus with results and quality orientation ; Excellent communication skills; Flexibility in adapting to new tasks and changing processes; Solid collaboration skills and proactivity.
How do you understand the word 'mixed'? 3.
agricultural (part of speech: adjective) farm, agrarian, pastoral, forest, horticultural, rural, agronomic, cultivated, rustic;.
Another objection to plant patenting was that plants were considered living organisms and therefore ethically not good subject In other words, it must be possible to reproduce the invention in more than one variety. Farming, farm, gardening, rural, agrarian, horticultural, rustic, floricultural, arboricultural, agronomical; We couldn't find direct synonyms for the term agricultural technology.
Translation Context Grammar Check Synonyms Conjugation Conjugation Documents Dictionary Collaborative Dictionary Grammar Expressio Reverso Corporate.
The creators have done a fantastic job keeping the game active by releasing new packs every single month! We found 1 possible solution in our database matching the query 'Another word for zero esp.
An example of agri used as a prefix is in the word agricultural which means related to the culture and cultivating of the land.
Full list of synonyms for Agricultural is here.
- fg – The world’s largest educational and scientific computing society that delivers resources that advance computing as a science and a profession
- kl – The world’s largest nonprofit, professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity
- po – A worldwide organization of professionals committed to the improvement of science teaching and learning through research
- hk – A member-driven organization committed to promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all
- pk – A congressionally chartered independent membership organization which represents professionals at all degree levels and in all fields of chemistry and sciences that involve chemistry
- mz – A nonprofit, membership corporation created for the purpose of promoting the advancement and diffusion of the knowledge of physics and its application to human welfare
- to – A nonprofit, educational organization whose purpose is the advancement, stimulation, extension, improvement, and coordination of Earth and Space Science education at all educational levels
- fd – A nonprofit, scientific association dedicated to advancing biological research and education for the welfare of society
These include words associated with drunkenness, which are very numerous.
- wd – Open access to 774,879 e-prints in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics
- za – Streaming videos of past lectures
- wk – Recordings of public lectures and events held at Princeton University
- jj – Online publication of the Harvard Office of News and Public Affairs devoted to all matters related to science at the various schools, departments, institutes, and hospitals of Harvard University
- rm – Interactive Lecture Streaming from Stanford University
- Virtual Professors – Free Online College Courses – The most interesting free online college courses and lectures from top university professors and industry experts
class="algoSlug_icon" data-priority="2">Web. Synonyms for Agricultural Work (other words and phrases for Agricultural Work). 8.